Saturday, April 4, 2009

Getting Into the Groove (of this Blog)

Phew! Although I do maintain a blog on Multiply, I haven't been that technically savvy with it. I mean I've seen posts with pictures on it. I tried doing the same thing but have been unsuccessful so far. Not one to give up, I've been researching on ways that I can post pictures within my blog. So far, I've come across Split Decisionz, a website by Amy Bayliss where she offers tutorials, some free blogger templates, buttons and the like. I am subscribing to her site because I know I'll learn much from her.

Now I am going to try to post a photo here and it should appear below this sentence:




Okay, so far I got it to go where I want it to go. But what's with the blue line? Earlier today I kept trying to post photos in my other blog, but I was obviously unsuccessful since that first blog doesn't have even one photo on it. I decided to let it go for awhile and just come back to this.

Now what I've done is to choose to tick box where it says no layout. I then cut my original post and pasted it on top of this photo. Worked, right? Right, but I am wondering how to get rid of that blue line.

By the way, that pix was taken by my Guitar Babe during her beach outing with her grandparents.

Okay so back to the purpose for this blog.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Here